The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

My latest listen was a completely enjoyable book that I didn't want to end.  The narrator did a great job and I can't wait to listen to another novel by Cecelia Ahern.

The Time of My Life is about Lucy Silchester whose actual life has gotten away from her.  She's living a completely underwhelming existence in a job she hates (that she got under false pretenses), with a family that makes no effort in hiding their disappointment in her and the friends she has no longer know her because she's been telling them lie after lie for nearly three years. Along comes "her life" in the form of a middle-aged businessman who is bent on helping Lucy regain a happier existence; one where she no longer needs to pretend.

I loved this book, like I said, and would imagine that the written word would be just as entertaining as the spoken.  Read this...an easy and utterly enjoyable book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment